Some of us have known the truth about the harvesting of baby parts in the hideous Planned Parenthood abortuaries for many years. But most remain oblivious to the subhuman activities of Planned Parenthood, in line with their founder, Margaret Sanger. Carly Fiorina is one of the few trying to restore America’s conscience.
Please don’t tell me you haven’t called your Congressman to eliminate public funding of Planned Parenthood.
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
Contrary to what the abortion industry would like the public to think, after-birth “abortions” are a very real and common occurrence. After-birth murders and partial-birth abortions presents far fewer opportunities for personal injury lawsuits for abortionists. However, there is another monetary benefit to partial-birth and after-birth abortions- the growing market for baby tissue and body parts
In April of 1997, Life Dynamics began a two-year undercover investigation into the marketing of body parts harvested from babies killed by elective abortions.
Although marketing fetal tissue is a violation of federal law, a major loophole and a carefully devised scheme by abortion industry insiders has allowed for a profitable and growing industry in the sale of baby body parts. Using a “wholesaler,” who can best be described as a middleman between researchers (at medical schools, pharmaceutical companies, bio-tech companies or government agencies, etc.) and the abortion clinics, requests for certain body parts are made, harvested, and “donated”. In this process the wholesaler pays a “site fee” to the clinic and is reimbursed for the cost of retrieving the parts.
On the surface, this is not illegal. In fact, this process is used in all sorts of medical clinics across the country for medical research. The loophole is that site fees and retrieval reimbursement amounts are unregulated. The law requires that such payments be reasonable and reflect the actual cost of securing the parts; but there are no state or federal laws which establish guidelines or set limits regarding these payments, and no one is appointed to oversee the system.
What we found is typical of the abortion industry self-policing. The bodies of aborted babies are now sold at premium prices and terms like “site fees”, “donations”, and “retrieval reimbursement costs” are simply code words designed to conceal the true activities that are taking place. (For more on the myth of self-regulation within the abortion industry, read Lime 5.) And make no mistake, the people involved in the trafficking of baby parts were not profit-driven infiltrators, but those who had connections to Planned Parenthood, the National Abortion Federation, or both.