- When and by whom was Palestine founded as a country?
- What were its borders, capital, official language, and major cities?
- What were its economy, major industries, and GDP?
- What was its form of government and leaders prior to Arafat and his PLO?
- What was the name of its currency and exchange rate against other currencies?
- With whom did it engage in international trade?
- What were its famous places, museums, universities, operas?
- Who were its famous scholars and inventors, painters, sculptors, musicians, architects, engineers?
- Since Palestine no longer exists, presumably because of the Jews, what caused its demise and when exactly did it occur?
While the western world is donating billions each year to help build a prosperous society on the Gaza strip, develop an economy, and elevate citizens from poverty, Hamas has been busy over the last four years building very expensive and intricate tunnels, an underground city in which bizarre weddings take place side by side with military operations aimed at ultimately destroying Israel and wiping it off the face of the earth.
Israel Defense Forces (IDF) found 30 such tunnels. Their construction was estimated at $3 million each. Hamas could have invested in the people of Gaza. For each tunnel, it could have built 86 homes, 7 mosques, 6 schools, and 19 medical clinics. Instead it invested in terrorism.